Monday, January 2, 2012

Goal for 2012: Blog more, run more, weigh less

Sooo..I never even blogged my race results. I ran the Buffalo Half Marathon on May 29,2010 in 2:57. It was hard, I was undertrained, it was hot, I was tired from the best concert ever the night before, it was ugly. Very, very ugly.
So, for 2012, I will be attempting a second half, this time I will be prepared, this time, I will not go to a concert the night before, this time, I will train in the weather that will most likely be the same as race day. July 15th, 2012...Erie, Pa...HERE I COME!!!!!!
I also, have set a goal to run 365 miles this year, which with training for a half, should be a piece of cake! :)
Jan 1, I ran one mile. Down to 364 to go!
Today, I shoveled snow for at least an hour, holy snow storm!!!
I will blog again tomorrow..I will blog again tomorrow..I will blog again tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. welcome back to the blog world!

    Training for a second half sounds like fun

    ReplyDelete