Saturday, March 19, 2011

Week 2: Complete...kind of :/

Well, I got my miles in..but they weren't all running miles. I went to the gym today feeling pretty good. I got on the treadmill and my knee started screaming at me about .5 a mile in. So, I decided to ignore it and keep going. When I got to mile 1, I knew I would be tempting fate if I kept going. So, I hopped off the treadmill and onto the arc trainer. I did a mile on there and then 3 miles on the bike and decided to hop back on the treadmill to see what I could do. I ended up running my fastest mile ever at 9:40. Which, to you runners out there may seem slow as heck, but for me, the wanna be runner, it was fast. I bought a new ice pack for my knee and I will stick to my strength and stretch routine so I can get across the finish line on May 29. I wish my body didn't hate running so much :(

No comments:

Post a Comment