Monday, March 7, 2011

3 IS my lucky number :)

Day 1: 3 miles: complete!
It wasn't pretty, but it's done and I do believe the first step is the hardest! I ran 3 miles on my treadmill in 33 minutes and 33 seconds. Pretty neat number configuration!!
Here's how my run went:
Get home from work, listen to 3 cranky, non napped toddlers whine over everything. Feed said toddlers dinner, while listening to the oldest whine that he didn't want the dinner that he had asked for 3 seconds earlier. I gave 2 of the 3 a bath. Put pajamas on 3 children, put 3 little precious beings to sleep, cleaned up the chalk from the playroom walls. I then looked for my ipod for what seemed like forever, went up and down the basement stairs 3 times after finally finding my ipod. Started up the old treadmill and looked at how far I had run every 3 seconds wondering when it would be over. I saw 3 spiders hanging from my ceiling in my basement. Well, my next run is 3 miles on Wednesday, it's gotta be better than today's!
Tomorrow is a cross training day, but I forgot to call the Y in time to get a bike for cycling, so I may be running 2 miles instead. Here's hoping I get off the wait list and into my favorite class!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment