Monday, April 25, 2011

Down on myself..

I see a direct correlation with my lack of running and my lack of self confidence! I, once again, failed to get my long run in this weekend. I just feel like I do not make myself and my goals a priority. It is very hard to do when you have 3 children who are the center of your universe. But, I have decided that feeling like a crappy fat lump is not going to make me a better mommy, so today is the day I start making time for ME and for MY runs! I also feel like running is not going to make this weight fall off, so it's time to add in something new to the mix. JILLIAN: my secret weapon. :) I am going to try really hard to do 30 day shred (or one of the other 10 dvds I have of hers) straight for 30 days. Even on my long run days, even on days I cycle. I can do anything for 30 days! I carried twins for 35 weeks...30 days is nothing! Now, hold me accountable, my interwebz friends! :)

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking about starting a JM DVD tonight! I will hold you accountable!

    ReplyDelete