Monday, April 18, 2011

Week 7: Day 1

I lack commitment. I need to improve on this! I can't commit to blogging and I can't seem to commit on running. I frustrate myself to no end! I text my friend who I am running the half with today and told her it wasn't happening. I'm just ready to give up. :( I feel like I will never cross that finish line. I am so down! I sucked it up this week and didn't do my long run. I am always telling myself the next week will be better...well, I have 5 weeks left FIVE! Now is not the time to be slacking!!! Crap! I've go to do this!!! I ran 5 miles today, it wasn't horrible. TIme to get my attitude in check and get committed!

1 comment:

  1. You can do this! I would try to run 3x a week 2 - 6 mile runs and 1 long run...adding a little each week until you get to 10 or 11 miles.

    ReplyDelete