Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Knee pain..

ugh :( So, I was ready to get back on the wagon, I really was. And I got on the treadmill and started running and got that nagging feeling in my knee. So, I stopped, stretched and started again. It got worse :( So, I finished 1 mile and knew I couldn't go any further without guaranteeing a trip to the Sports Med dr. So, I got off and got on the elliptical. I got a mile in on that before that nagging came back. So, I got on the bike and did 5 miles on that and then TRIED to do another mile on the treadmill..no luck :( It is now hurting to even walk. I WILL NOT LET THIS STOP ME! NO EFFING WAY! I have come too far and forced myself to run too many miles to turn back now! So...maybe I just have to avoid the treadmill from here on out, if Mother Nature would get that message, I'd be very happy! So I guess in a round about way, I got 7 miles in today...not the way I had hoped, but I WILL get a 7 mile run in the this week..I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment